2010 New Year’s Resolutions For Each Zodiac Sign
Are you full of resolve and determined to change your life in 2010 but don’t know where to start? Perhaps taking a look at this guide to New Year’s Resolutions for each sign can provide some inspiration.
Here are three New Year’s resolutions for each sign to adopt that can help manifest big positive changes in their life.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF ARIES
1. Eat properly. Rams on the run just simply eat too much junk food which affects their ability to get stuff done
2. Spend more time with family. Aries natives simply spend way too much time trying to get ahead, which makes family members feel unappreciated and neglected
3. Curb impulsive spending. Aries natives love all things flashy and trendy and could cut their credit card debt in half if only they could control their impulses to splurge on things they don’t need.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF TAURUS
1. Get a fitness plan to help you lose weight. Most Taurus natives love food so much that they don’t notice how big their waistlines are growing until they are quite fat.
2. Stop being so controlling. Taurus women are meddlers and Taurus men are bullies. Stop trying to make others be as perfect as you are.
3. Show off your cooking skills more. You are one of the best cooks in the Zodiac and one way you can share your love is to show it off more often to friends and family.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF GEMINI
1. Mean what you say and do it. Geminis have a thousand ideas a day and rarely fall through on them.
2. Start living on a budget. Geminis are not great financial planners so getting professional assistance can help their money reserves grow rather than shrink.
3. Stop gossiping. Geminis are blabbermouths and of course this usually does more harm than good. This is a good year to focus on yourself rather than other people.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF CANCER
1. Stop isolating and get out more. Cancers have a tendency to get into a rut and stay inside for weeks on end. This is not the way to build a great social life.
2. Focus on yourself for once. Crabs enjoy meddling in other people’s lives instead of working on their own issues, which is a way of distracting them from their real problems (but is not very productive).
3. Eat less sugar. Cancers love sweet foods which contributes to weight gain and mood swings. Even cutting consumption of sugar by half can go a long way to improving the physical shape of the Crab.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF LEO
1. Stop bragging so much. Boasting and gloating are part time hobbies of the Lion, but it only invites jealousy or enmity so it might be a good idea to try and be a little more humble this year.
2. Be less critical of others. You are known for your high standards and this is why you feel you are in a position to tell others how to live. You will experience less resentment from others if you simply keep some of your sarcasm to yourself.
3. Be less of an impulsive spender. Leos are incredibly generous by nature, but this can lead to cash flow problems. Try not to be so cavalier when it comes to throwing your cash around.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF VIRGO
1. Stop playing the martyr. “Woe is me” is your favorite song and you would have a lot more support from friends and family if you would learn to focus more on others than yourself.
2. Do more charity work. You believe very much in looking after number one, but doing more for those who are less fortunate than you in life will go a great way towards bettering your mood and your reputation.
3. Stop working so hard. You are the most efficient and organized worker in the Zodiac, but sometimes that leaves you little time to have fun or spend time with family. Make it a resolution.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF LIBRA
1. Stop living in the past. Libras mourn departed partners and broken relationships for a long time. It is time to take that big heart of yours and open it up to what may be possible romantically in the future.
2. Focus on getting rich. Librans are capable of being quite wealthy if they can take their emotions out of their business relationships and be a little stricter. Charging higher for their services would help them get ahead in 2010 as well.
3. Be more disciplined. Saturn is in your sign all of 2010, so you are going to be able to tie up a lot of loose ends. You will be able to get very organized so you can create a great structure that will enable you to build a prosperous future.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF SCORPIO
1. Be less self-serving. Thinking of others is very hard for a Scorpio to do, but in 2010 you might want to make it your goal to reach out to others and try to develop your capacity to truly empathize with what they are saying or doing.
2. Make more time for creativity. You are a powerful person who has many talents that should be exploited – many of them are money makers.
3. Tell the truth in relationships. Scorpions are always playing the odds with people. You do not to manipulate some people to the extent that you have in order to get what you want. Planets in 2010 will give you the opportunity to stop leading some individuals on about your attentions.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF SAGITTARIUS
1. Be more responsible. Archers have been very happy-go-lucky lately and the result has been chaos in personal and financial doings. It’s time to keep your promises and do what you say you will do – and do it on time.
2. Travel to exotic places. You love adventure and this year you will have the funds and inspiration to go to far off places. All you need to do is get organized and you will be on your way.
3. Be less sarcastic. What you often interpret as wit others see as cynicism. Be aware of this and you will have more respect from others.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF CAPRICORN
1. Stop being reactionary. You are easily provoked into a fight and problematic people in your life know you will take the bait required to start a big argument. Swear that you will not let people who are not as good as you upset you so much.
2. Stop meddling. Capricorns deeply care for others and sometimes think they know what is best for others. Let others make their own mistakes for once.
3. Be charitable towards the poor. Many Capricorns are quite wealthy because they know how to make a buck. However, because they work so hard, they are also sometimes contemptuous of those who are less fortunate. Show compassion and spread the wealth and you will learn the respect of others.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF AQUARIUS
1. Get creative projects off the ground. You have so many good ideas and it is time to put them into action. Pick one and get it going as the planets are smiling on you in 2010 when it comes to making money as an artist or entrepreneur.
2. Stop being so flaky. You are naturally spacey and easily distracted. This year learn how to focus and express yourself in a way that makes you easier to be understood by other people.
3. Grow a garden. Rough planetary aspects have made you feel less grounded. In order to have faith in your own nurturing skills again, it is a good idea to plant some kind of garden and nurture it throughout the year. This can be a metaphor for your own personal growth.
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR THE SIGN OF PISCES
1. Stop being so insecure. You sulk when you do not get the approval of others and it is just not necessary. Get your self-esteem from yourself rather than other individuals.
2. Get out into nature more. If you are feeling distressed about personal issues, and you might in 2010 due to some planetary influences, then taking time for a walk in the woods or spending time by water can really help you find your balance again.
3. Replace all old technology. Uranus has been in your sign for some time and it will move out by April, which means you will find yourself replacing a lot of broken down mechanical and technical items. Make sure you have a financial plan for helping you deal with this issue in 2010 or you could be caught off guard and having to buy a big expensive item.