Inspired writing is information that is given to a writer from the Universal Mind. The writer is merely a vehicle for the information to pass through. One of the most well known Inspired Writers was Nostradamus.
Often confused with Automatic Writing, Inspired Writing is quite different. When writing using the Inspired method the writer is in complete control throughout the writing. He or she is not fully aware of what has been written but can look at any time. If writing using the Automatic method the writer is not in control of his/her hand although it can be stopped. They often write in different languages and handwritings.
Everyone has the ability to write using the Inspired method.
How to write using the Inspired method:
1. Sit in a quiet relaxing space.
2. Light a candle (white or pink work very well).
3. Quiet background music can help. There are certain CDs that help raise the frequency which will help you be able to connect easier to the Universal Mind.
4. Close your eyes and take several deep breathes. In through the nose and out controlled through the mouth.
5. Say out loud or to yourself, “Universe, I am open and ready to receive any information that you would like me to have in love and light."
6. Make sure you are free of any judgments and begin to write whatever comes to you without stopping or looking at what you have written. After a while you can begin to ask questions. Just allow and believe.
7. Keep a journal with the date and time.
Wait a few days and go back and read what you have written. You may be surprised to find what you have written is true or will come true.
Carla Blaha is a spiritual writer who is an intuitive and Reiki Healer. She has studied and practiced Metaphysics for many years.